HTCoach.blog

HTCoach is about the online soccer game Hattrick. It contains thoughts and advice about the game.

In Hattrick, I am known as kozlodoev. My Makedonska Slava (155279) is currently in I.1 Bulgaria. I've been in charge of the team since 2003. You can contact me via HT-mail, or at moonshield at yahoo dot com.

Google

Monday, September 19, 2005

Hello!

This is a blog about Hattrick. Hattrick is an online soccer game where players manage teams by training, buying, and selling players.

I have been on Hattrick for quite a while, and I spent a lot of time and effort on the game. That's why I thought I'd put together this blog, so that my knowledge and experience might be of use to other people as well.

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great idea! I am ure you can offer much to many users with your blog here. Make sure you have this as a link on yor club page or something to get more people to know about it ;)

ivo_stoyanov

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

I hope I can. I have heaps of ideas, I just need to be prodded regularly to post them in written form.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home